By- Hang Pham
Here is another recipe for all of my Mommy Friends!!
Zucchini, especially its skin, can cause some digestive upset for a few people, thus wait until your kid is about eight months, to serve zucchini.
Make sure to peel the zucchini prior to cooking it if your child is vulnerable to digestive upset.
Zucchini And Carrot Fritters
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of Ricotta Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Olive oil
Preparation & Cooking Time:- 15 to 20 Minutes
- Wash all the vegetables mentioned above well.
- Peel & grate the zucchini and carrot and leave aside.
- Chop the onion.
- Mix together all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Then, add ricotta cheese, flour, egg and pepper and once again mix well.
- Grease a frying pan lightly with some olive oil.
- Finally, add spoonfuls of the mixture on that pan and let it cook until golden brown.
Hope your child enjoys this yummy Fritters!!
All these zucchini recipes are nutritious and healthy for your baby. If you know any recipe with zucchini, then share with me and other readers by leaving in the comments box below.
Guest Post by Hang Pham