As women we have all been through a phase where we were moody, depressed, and doing all the wrong things uncontrollably. Later we all regret this phase but the truth is that it was not your fault, so its best not to think back and move on. The people who really love you will bear you though this phase.
During these times we generally go back to old memories and think of all the negative people in our lives. Its best to avoid thinking of unwanted people and be aware of what your going through.
Hormones are generally all messed up after a baby and its best to stay as quiet as possible and push through this stage.
Why this Imbalance?
Hormones are the chemical messengers and they move through the entire body. The main hormones producing centers are the thyroid glands and endocrine glands. So our lifestyle changes, lack of exercise, pregnancy are a few factors that affect these glands.
What are the side effects?
You will experience fatigue, acne, pigmentation, weight gain, poor libido, lack of concentration, depression, extreme anxiety to name a few.
How can I fix it:
- Sine its both a physical and mental issue the first thing would be to stay quiet and calm. Be aware of what your going through and let the time pass. Never be alone and always talk to someone who understands you and has the patience to listen and not react.
- Work on your diet, reduce carbohydrates and sugars, increase proteins and good fats in your diet, all natural fats like ( butter, coconut oil, etc)
- Increase your vitamin D3 intake, you can take capsules like Ultra D 3 or stand out in the sun.
- Include Yam in your diet. Its a good source of progesterone.
- Do light exercises or walk everyday. 5 mins of meditation will make a big difference
- Sleep well..nothing can fix hormonal imbalance better than a good nights sleep
- Reduce caffeine intake in your diet
- Take one cod liver oil capsule everyday. It stimulates hormonal production and has Vitamin A, D, K and Omega 3.