By Zaini (Our Fashion Expert),
This post is especially dedicated to all new moms who are still wearing maternity clothes or feel loose oversized kurthas are the only way to hide your belly. Even though I have reached my pre- pregnancy weight most of my old clothes dont fit me because I dont have the same shape, especially my tummy. Hence I came up with this post on how to cover up tummy fat and look glamorous.
Please please move our of your old clothes and empire waist tops, and start post pregnancy shopping just to feel good and fab.
- Wear comforatable shapewear - I know it might make you hot during summer, you can use it for your dresses in teh evening. But a good cotton shapewear is a must have.
- Clothes which have color blocks in the sides
- Buy a blazer- Blazers can be worn with everything and it makes any dress look sophisticated.
- Long shrugs and cardigans- The long shrug is very treandy these days, it makes you look sleek and tall.
- Wear a Peplum Top – These are the holy grail tops to cover your waist.
- Wear tops and dresses made of flowy fabrics especially near the waist. Ruffles near the waist will make you look slimmer.
- Mid-rise Jeans- Get a pair of skinny jeans that are mid-rise or hi-rise. Dont opt for low rise pants.
- Do not wear a belt or accessories to highlight your waist.
- Asymmetric clothes and wrap dresses- Wear dresses and tops that have asymmetric endings and a wrap dress works too.
- Dont tuck in your tops, leave it loose and flowy.