Cobblers are fruits deserts which are similar to fruits tarts or pies. Its very easy to make and your kids are going to love the dessert. Its the best way to introduce fruits to your little ones. You can use seedless grapes or any berries for this recipes.
- 1 cup maida/flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 bowl of berries
- 3/4+1/2 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F or around 180 degree C
- Add 1/2 cup sugar on the strawberry and blueberries and let it rest
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, remaining sugar and a slightly beaten egg and mix the dough till its crumbly. Do not over-mix.
- Now grease a baking dish with lots of butter. and add the crumble. On the crumble, add your berries. Finally melt butter and pour it all over the berries and crumble.
- Bake it at 180 degree for 30 mins. Your yummy cobbler is ready. You can serve it with icecream or eat it as it is.