Hello all you expecting mommies.. You must be so excited about your pregnancy and delivery and I’m sure you all would have started baby shopping from the fancy cribs and wardrobes.. Great..
But some people here in India don’t buy stuff for their baby’s as they consider it as a bad sign. Even if you belong to that category, no worries follow my list below:
- Buy a nice cradle or gadda set to place on the bed. As soon as the baby arrives this is the first thing you will be looking for.
- Buy lots of soft pillows, with a baby around you will need it to place on the sides and to help with breastfeeding.
- Get a bucket, mug, towels, soap dish and all bath accessories.
- An entire set of baby products should be ready at home. Like soap, lotions etc etc
- Baby grooming kits like nail clippers, ear buds, filers, etc
- Baby health kit like thermometer, nasal aspirator,
- Paint your house well in advance as you can’t do so after the baby arrives
- Get a mosquito mat, or fit one to your cot.
- Get a nice side table for your bed you will need to keep all handy stuff at arm’s reach
- Get big plastic boxes to organize stuff.
- If you have a wardrobe empty a section for the baby, or get a new one with lots of partitions
- Keep blankets and wraps ready
- Always have a set of warm clothes handy when the baby arrives
- Make sure all your windows have mosquito nets
- If you need to fit an air-conditioned do it before the baby arrives
- Make sure you have provision for dull lighting as its not good to expose baby to bright light or its not safe to keep them in darkness..