All the diseases ranging from common cold to swine flu spreads due to the contact with the germs. From ancient times washing hands is considered to be most simple yet most effective method to keep contagious diseases at bay. In modern times also health experts agree that a simple measure like frequent hand washing can be very effective in protecting against all types of infections. But Soap & water are not always available to us for doing so… Hand Sanitizer resolves this problem for us.
Hand Sanitizer makes it easy for us to clean our hands when we are out & about. Hence it is the easiest, effective way of preventing germ infection by maintaining our hand hygiene.
Hand Sanitizer is a must have for everyone in this fast world, in which infections & diseases spread in equally fast speed.
I always had a hand sanitizer in my purse, but ever since I had kids … it’s a must have for me in my diaper bag when I am out of the house for running some errands. I use it before breastfeeding my baby, before feeding my toddler… after changing diapers etc.
So Hand Sanitizer is something I buy very frequently…. And when I received this package of Himalaya Pure Hands… I was taken by surprise …to find not one or two but good 5 bottles of Himalaya Pure Hands in it… that too of different varients. I was more than excited to try all these flavours & share the review with you girls.
Himalaya Pure Hands
The first of its kind, Himalaya’s Pure Hands is an effective, herbal, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of germs, prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
What I Received
I recieved 5 variants of Himalaya Pure Hands 100 ml containers.
- Himalaya PureHands Litchi
- Himalaya PureHands Orange
- Himalaya PureHands Green Apple
- Himalaya PureHands Strawberry
- Himalaya PureHands Original
Lime:- Natural bactericidal.
Néem:- Antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral.
Company claims that Himalaya Pure Hands kills 99.9% of germs & protects the hands.
What I like about Himalaya Pure Hands
- The skin can be sanitized without the use of soap & water.
- It causes no irritation on the skin & keeps the hands soft.
- The container is of appropriate shape & size which makes it easy to hold in the palm of the hand.
- The consistency of the sanitizer is such that, the container squeezes out enough quantity needed for single use.
- It spreads well on the hands; hence little quantity is enough for single application.
- It does not leave the hands sticky.
- It gives cooling sensation on the hands after application.
- The best thing I liked about Himalaya Pure Hands is that it is now available in variety.
How to Use
Squeeze little quantity of the gel on your palms. Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails and grooves briskly, until dry. No water is required after use.
I will surely recommend Himalaya Pure Hands, for your daily use. It can be easily carried in your office bags, ladies handbags, kid’s school backpack & diaper bags.
So next time when you buy a hand Sanitizer…. You must give Himalaya Pure Hands a try… pick the flavour you want… & rest assured that it will make your experience of hand sanitizing all the more exciting!!