By- Hang Pham
Here is another recipe of Zucchini just for you!!
Zucchini, especially its skin, can cause some digestive upset for a few people, thus wait until your kid is about eight months, to serve zucchini.
Make sure to peel the zucchini prior to cooking it if your child is vulnerable to digestive upset.
Simple Zucchini Soup
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 medium potato
- 1 ½ cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Olive oil
Preparation Time: 20-25 Minutes
- In a small pan, saute the garlic and onion with olive oil until it becomes tender.
- Take 1 potato and cut it into small cubes. Add it to the pan and cook for 15 minutes over very low heat.
- Add cubed zucchini to it and cook for more five minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock to it and let it come to a boil.
- Finally, stir in the yogurt.
- Your soup is now ready for use.
Guest Post by Hang Pham