A flat tummy after childbirth becomes a dream for every mom. Its kind-off exaggerated when it comes to celebrities. They have ridiculously flat abs in no time and they owe it to workouts, diets etc. But the truth is how much ever you exercise or eat right your body has gone though a lot and those perfect 2,3,4 packs is not that easy provided you spend all your time and money at the gym. And even when you lose all the fat there will be a little sagging here and there.
So when I asked my friend who is a fitness expert on what she suggests for us busy moms, she gave us some tips, off-course shortcuts (I so love shortcuts!!!). So here it is:
- Reduce salt intake and increase lean proteins in your diet.
- Soak methi seeds overnight and drink the water in the morning for water retention.
- Never believe the thin ladies who claim that they are slim no matter what they eat. They are definitely doing something right that you are not.
- Drink Plenty of water.
- Always choose low fat dairy products and healthy snacks (like eggs, peanuts, treptin biscuits).
- Running is good for the Abs. But again time crunch might be an issue. So master the “God” of all exercises the Plank. One minute of plank is equal to 100 crunches. visit RunnerClick website
- So mommies Im sure you cant state the famous “no time” reason again, see video below:
Make weightloss fun:
- Always play with your baby on the floor so that you get up and sit down many times and your squats is done.
- Climb stairs with your baby.
- Walk with your baby.
- Include basic exercises within your days schedule.
- Indulge in an Ayurveda massage once in a while if you find time.