As you all know my little one recently started play school, she comes home daily with a prop or toy based on what she learnt that day. They use simple toys and puppets made of paper to teach kids. The school is more into theme based learning and kids learn through sound, visuals and activities. So I thought its a right time for us to buy a printer, as it would help us create some fun learning material for my daughter.
Now, since the printer is at home, we have been experimenting with a lot of Do-It-Yourself projects available online. Hence, I thought ill share my experience with the new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 e-All-in-One Printer before I start posting some fun tutorials. The printer has print, scan, copy and photo options and it works on wireless, I’m really happy with the cost (around INR 6100).
You can use this printer for all your kids daily needs, like printing paper towels and stickers for their water bottles. We recently printed the entire birthday party supplies for my daughter’s “Barbie” themed birthday Party. Do watch out this section for my tutorials.
Also, I will be doing a post on the different ways you can use HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 printer. Subscribe by Liking our FB Page so that you don’t miss any updates.
Here are some top reasons why I chose this printer:
- Wireless connectivity- I can print and scan, from and to my phone and ipad.
- Superb picture quality. I printed lovely pictures of my daughter and framed it on the wall.
- Automatic two side printing- saves paper and time
- HP is a trusted brand and a world leader in printers, so I always wanted to own a HP printer.
- It has a clear display for all your settings and operations.
- The printer is light, sleek and looks amazing.
Are you planning to buy a printer soon? Do you think a printer is necessary for a family with kids? do let me know your views.
Dont forget to participate in our simple photo contest to win your own HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3545 e-All-in-One Printer.