This current generation fathers are actively involved in the overall upbringing of their child and are not just the bread winners of the family.
I feel so lucky to be a part of this generation where my partner is not expecting me to do everything related to our child and is more a hands-on dad.
Here are a few simple ways that help the father-child bonding.( these are a few tips from my personal experience)
1) Weekend bath time can be a splashing funtime for both father and child
2) Indulge in indoor or outdoor quality playtime
3) Reading a bed time story to your little one
4) Let the mommy take a break while the daddy takes charge to change the diapers or just bottle-feed.
5) Quiet time- cuddling up to your baby during his naptime.
So now your little girl will be her Daddy’s lil princess and your naughty brat is gonna find Daddy to be his Super Hero!!!
Image source: Bonding