Image Source: Baby @6 months
My baby turned 6 months!!
Its an exciting phase and also getting tougher day by day as she is getting intelligent.
Here are some of her growth developments that I notice:
- She puts anything and everything in her mouth and even chews on my fingers.
- She wants to eat everything that we are eating.
- She is able to turn on her own and is making an attempt to crawl.
- She starts to swim in one place.
- She very well recognizes me and my husband.
- She is able to grab toys and pass it from one hand to another.
- She makes funny noises.
- She always wants to be carried outside the house, she will reach out to us to carry her.
What new is your baby upto ??