Here are some tips on airtravel with infants and toddlers:
- Feed your baby well before you board the flight. But make sure you don’t feed heavy food. And try to travel during their nap time.
- While take off and landing breastfeed or use a pacifier the sucking action reduces earpain.
- Some doctors prescribe cough syrup before take off, just check with your Ped.
- Apply Nasal drops (Saline ones) before take off and landing.
- Take plenty of small toys and candies for bigger kids to distract them.