I know some of you must be wondering why Im doing a post like this. But most of us at some point wanted to cover our bump, Im sure right?
Same happened with me, I did not want anyone at my workplace to know that Im pregnant for sometime, as I did not want unnecessary attention and I was very nervous to break the news. I wanted to wait for some time. So if you guys are going through the same phase, heres my list:
- Wear Flowy Bohemian long dresses
- Accessorise as much as possible to drive away attention from your changing body. Wear attractive bags, shoes, neckpieces, and scarfs. Scarfs, stoles and dupattas can be your best friend in hiding the bump.
- Try a makeover like a new hairstyle or changing the color of your hair. So people will be more bothered about that.
- Empire tops- These tops are tight at the bust and flows at the waist.
- Wear straight cut kurthas/tunics: buy a size bigger than your are
- Anarkali suits also do justice to cover the bump for sometime.
- Wear Jackets for that professional look, with open buttons.
- Black/Dark colors: Black and dark colors can cover up all bulges and curves.
- Cover Up: Hide behind big bags, sit in your desk, stand behind anything if you want to hide from specific people.
- A Wrap dress is so chic and cool