Pregnancy brings with it loads of happiness and some amount of stress. So its normal to get stressed over small things when you are expecting. But do not worry, it is very common and happens to every one of us. All you have to do is to fight this off. Mood swings are very common but it can be disturbing and prevent you from doing your regular work. Your mental health is very important in determining the cognitive growth of the baby. Hence keeping yourself happy and healthy is the key. To help you stay relaxed and maintain a good health, here are a few suggestions from a Gynaecologist in Gurgaon.
- Focusing on your breathing is very important. Deep and steady breathing means you are healthy. Stress always affects the breathing and when in stress you may experience shortened and fast breathing.
How to avoid or get rid of this? The solution is very simple and straight.
- Meditation and yoga is the way to go. But if you are not comfortable with yoga then we would suggest you practice breathing exercises. Put on a meditation track and close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Inhale and exhale slowly. While doing this, make sure you concentrate on your breathing. Good breathing is very important in circulating oxygen in your bloodstreams.
- Don’t hesitate to ask your partner for a massage, after all this is the time you can expect to get pampered.
- A few maternity hospitals in Pune, provide prenatal massages and workshops for pregnant women. The massage will be relaxing as the blood circulation in your body streamlines and promotes better sleep. It will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. This is a good way to de-stress yourself.
- Mild exercises and stretching will also helps in relieving yourself from stress faster.
- Get as much rest as possible. It is very important to understand that your body needs more sleep and this helps in the growth and development of the baby. Also when you do not sleep properly it will be very difficult to control your stress and mood swings. To avoid stress and negative effects of stress make sure you get a minimum of 8 hours of undisturbed sleep.
Have a Stress-free Pregnancy !