I am one person who prefers to stay at home instead of taking my baby out. I get too panicked thinking of the entire mess I’m going to face. But nowadays I go out once in a while as I realized that Il go crazy sitting at home and a little bit of planning can make life easy.
So here are some travel tips from me. So happy shopping and happy traveling..
- Plan your trip and make sure it has many pit stops in case of road.
- For flight journey, travel during your baby’s sleep time, also select a window seat for feeding.
- This tip is from a friend, please consult your doctor before this:
To help the baby cope with the pressure difference in the flight it is advised to give your baby few drops of cough syrup.
- Make sure you start your journey when your baby is full and not hungry.
- Carry enough diapers, wet wipes, a changing mat, extra clothes, warm clothes, towels, bibs.
- Carry essential medicines, diaper rash creams.
- I always carry some little toys which makes noise to distract my baby while crying.
- If your going to a holiday destination then take a pram or baby carrier along as you don’t want to get too tired during your vacation right?
- Try to choose holiday destinations where you know someone its better to stay in someones house than hotel right?
- Carry all your mosquito repellent patches and creams.
- Carry baby food, like cerelac, baby milk powders, biscuits.
- Always carry a flask or an electric kettle with you when your going outstation.
- Pack up some baby utensils, feeding bottles and spoons, atleast 2 sets.