We recently traveled by Emirates and I had to share my experiences with all of you. Emirates is extremely friendly with kids. I was very happy with their services. Though its a little expensive as compared to our local airlines, I think the kids will enjoy their journey.
Here are some things we really liked about the airlines:
- They have a separate menu for kids, you can request for it well in advance online. The meal is exciting and healthy and your kids will love it.
- They welcome kids with a toy, also called their travel buddy. The kids will love it.
- They seats are extremely comfortable for kids, and they have an entire collection of Disney movies and cartoons.
- They have been very thoughtful by providing separate headphones for kids.
- I was very thankful that they gave me an extra diaper (that too the right size) when I ran out of diapers. Seriously it was a great relief.
- They give earplugs on request which really helped my daughter escape the ear pain.
- Overall I was very satisfied and will prefer Emirates for my next travel.
Few pointer for improvement:
They repeat the child menu, my daughter had the same box both to and fro
They can allow kids to select toys (atleast 2 options) , I know its too much to expect but my daughter wanted the toy given to another child