Hello everyone. A new mom follows every instruction given to her by the doctor and one among them is breast feeding. Today I would like to tell the importance of breast feeding and the impact it has on your little one.
- It has the ideal composition for infant’s needs, provided in a safe clean form at the right temperature.
- The feed needs no preparation and there is no equipment to sterilize it.
- It contains anti-infective factors which cannot be manufactured and added to infant formula. This has considerable health benefits for the infant both in childhood and later life.
Psychologists say it is an advantage to both the mother and the baby as breast feeding increases bond strength and there is sense of accomplishment and indispensability to mother.
- Breast milk is easily digestible.
- It confers immunity (passive) to the baby.
- Lastly the way the baby takes milk from the breast is called suckling which plays a vital role in the development of muscles around the mouth and tongue activity for normal growth of the teeth and the jaws.
- Breastfeeding prevents breast-cancer in mothers.
Hope these beneficial points motivate all the mommies to give their child the breast feed and make them healthy.