Image Source:Teething baby
Teething starts around the 6months of age and is an important milestone for your baby. However this phase can be very difficult for your baby making him fussy, cranky and irritable.
Here are a few tips to help ease the pain during teething….
- The most easiest can be to massage your baby s gums with your clean finger
- Gnawing on a small soft and clean cloth chilled in the fridge can be soothing.
- Mildly chilled finger foods like sliced apples, bananas, cucumber
- Breastfeeding can be comforting
- Feed mashed and mildly chilled foods
- Toys or teethers that are BPA free, PVC free, kept in the fridge for 10-15 mins can be comfortable for your baby to chew on
- Use of any teething gels, pain relievers etc should be given only on advice of your pediatrician
Like all difficult phases, this too shall pass and soon your baby will be saying CHEESE !!