Im sure all your kids love to dive into the pool this summer. But you need to take care of many precautions before your toddlers go out to swim. Firstly they are so tiny, so make sure the pool is totally safe, its not overcrowded and you have a good instructor.
- If your child wears diapers make sure they wear a swimming diaper. Huggies and pampers have separate swim diapers, which you will find on Amazon.
- Buy swimwear with a nice fit and dark colors so that they can be spotted clearly in water.
- Wipe your kids ear dry after swimming and make them wear earplugs while swimming underwater.
- Rinse your kid’s eyes after swimming as Chlorine might burn their eyes.
- But your own tubes and hand floats which fits your child well, as the ones in the pool might not fit well.
- Make sure they are not eating while swimming,. and they eat something light atleast half hour before swimming.
- Use a good baby lotion before and after swimming
- Always make them wear a Swimming Cap to protect their hair.