Recently I had to attend a small family function and as you all know how Im so held up most of the time, I bought a saree online. I was very impressed with www.sareez.com and hence I wanted to share my experience with all of you.
I have never shopped for Indian wear online except for a few kurthis as they come in standard sizes. Since sarees and salwars need a lot of after work, like stitching and picking the right skirt, I used to hunt for all the stuff myself until I found sareez.com offering all the services. All you need to do is order a saree and ask them to stitch a skirt and blouse according to your size, and you have a ready to wear saree set.
I received the saree in less than 7 days and I had everything ready for my function. The best part was that the saree had a fall attached. It had a nice matching satin skirt and a well fitting blouse. Hence for all you tired mommies who cant run around buying all this stuff especially with little babies I think this site is for you.
Why should you buy from sareez.com?
- They have an amazing collection of Indian wear
- They ship all over the world
- They customize everything for you
- They have very good delivery options like 7 days, 10 days etc
- The website has a very good interface and a chat to answer all your questions.
- The price is reasonable, the entire saree with blouse and skirt costed me Rs 1700.
Will I shop again?
Yes off course, waiting for the next occasion.