During the last few weeks my daughter has lost so many shoes, I can barely count. So we finally got tighter shoes and it tore. Babies love the feel of the floor and its better you leave them like that at home. However when you go out, you need to note some factors. Dont buy fancy shoes just because they match the dress of the child. So how do we select shoes for babies and kids?
What should I consider while buying my baby’s first shoe?
- Always buy flexible shoes (view more) as babies dont know how to walk and their legs go through many twists and turns. You can start with booties and late move on to soft leather or canvas
- Ensure that enough air enters the shoes
- Just press the shoes between your baby’s big tow and the next one, there should be enough spacing.
Shoes for toddlers and kids
It is easier to choose shoes for toddlers and kids as they would be able to communicate if they are not comfortable with a shoe. But here are some factors you may want to consider
- The purpose like running, sports or just trendy.
- Your kid should be able to wear and remove the shoe on his own. So buckles or straps?
- The material. Some kids are allergic to leather although most kids like canvas.
- Choose shoes which is straight at the bottom, also watch the heel.
- If your brand conscious that maybe a factor.
Visit www.babyoye.com for a wide range of shoes and socks.