Today I’m reviewing my newly found baby cream, which I randomly picked up from a Babystore. I’m sure many people who are into skincare have heard of this brand (from Germany). They make the finest skincare products in the world.
Since I’m already using Cetaphil lotion for my baby, my doctor asked me to stick on to it. But otherwise she said Sebamed is the best brand. I already find Cetaphil pricey and Sebamed is even more expensive. This cream costed me rs 650.
- The cream is quiet greasy but protects the skin from drying.
- It’s really sticky, half the cream sticky to my hand.
- It works very well as a diaper rash cream too.
- I use this cream only at night as its way too oily during the day. I think their lotion would be better.
- It can be used as a multipurpose cream as they claim it to soothe any irritation and promotes regeneration of new cells and protects nappy area.
- Contains chamomile to nourish the skin
- They claim it has 42% lipid formula so it’s very good for extreme dry skin babies.
- No color or odors are added.
Overall a good product, I will have it as a backup for my Cetaphil lotion.