I was hunting for a colic free BPA free feeding bottle, finally my cousin gifted me this one. My baby used to drink formula milk only in the feeding bottle with spoon. The hospital guys started out with that. But most of the milk used to spill out. So we had to use feeding bottles.
- It has a nice lid to carry the bottle
- Readings in both ml and ounce
- It’s a sturdy bottle and will fit into everyones bag
- Colic free, BPA free
- One of the best bottles you can find in India
- Easily available (both bottle and nipple)
- Had a very nice cap which prevents any leak.
- The bottle does not release the milk till your babies mouth locks the nipple
- Can be a little hard for very small babies
- You need to add extra holes based on months.
Price: Between 250-350
Rating: **** and half