After reading my previous post, I know many of you were waiting for my review on the Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier. This has been a boon for us this winter, and Im hoping that we continue to use it during summers too as the air gets dry with the air-conditioner. The moisture from the humidifier reminds me of the fog that we see during winter mornings. It mergers so well with the air and unlike a vaporizer the moisture never sticks to your hand. It can be used along with a room heater too.
My daughter has had peaceful nights even with a nose block. We use this almost the whole day and night, all you need to do is fill water and leave it in one corner of the room. The power consumption is less than what is needed for a bulb.
Should you buy a humidifier?
Definitely, babies and kids have delicate nasal passages which gets blocked often. Choose a reliable brand as its important to maintain the level of moisture in the air. Im really happy with the Crane Ultrasonic humidifier and my daughter loves the frog shape and bright color. Here is a summary on the advantages of this product:
- Increases moisture in the air so naturally.
- Protects you from flu, nasal congestion and dry skin
- Helps in protecting wooden furniture from warping during winter.
- Comes in very cute shapes, like drop, duck, lion and so much more
- Stores upto 3.78 liters of water which will last for the night.
- Very easy to use, all you need to do is fill wate from the back and turn it on the humidifier.
- It has an auto shutoff sensor
- Easily available online on snapdeal, amazon and firstcry.
Price: Around Rs 5600 with one year warranty.