This is yet another review of a top university from India that was established in 1965. Initially the college catered only to MPhil and PHD programs, but now it has expanded to 22 UGC sponsored, and 35 self financed and job oriented courses. The affiliations include, 252 professional institutions, 109 colleges and one constituent college. The University has been gaining popularity because of the CCS University placement program, where most of their students get placed in top MNCs.
They have a wide range of post-graduate, under-graduate, diploma, advanced diploma and postgraduate diploma courses. For quick and detailed list of the courses, fees, rating and statistics see here and CCS University (Official site).
Highlights of this university:
- The cover a vast range of courses which include, Agricultural Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Journalism, Mass Communication and Multimedia Techniques, Earth Sciences, Teacher and Physical Education, Fine Arts, Legal Studies, Applied Sciences, Home Science, Business Studies, Geographical Information System (GIS) and Remote Censoring.
- The students have been placed in top Multinationals and have fared very well in NET, GATE, GRE and other competitive exams.
- University encourages research and has had projects sanctioned by UGC, DBT, DST, ICAR, AICTE, UPSTC, CSIR and other funding agencies of the central and state governments.
- Very good hostel facility with separate male and female hostels.
- Very good infrastructure with a world class library, sports and computer center.
For more information on admission, seats , faculty and everything else, see