Sorry moms was away for a bit, I was a little busy with my LO’s birthday. Do watch out for more updates on the event, my leanings, do and don’ts and much more.
Today I’m excited to review a great product that my LO wears regularly which frees her from wearing socks during summer. If you’re a mom who loves your kid’s bare foot but hesitate to let them be because of the environment we live in, you should try these booties for your kids.
When I was hunting for a good pair of shoes for Maanvi, I found shoes with big soles made for kids who walk. My LO is still learning how to walk on her own and slips badly because we always cover her legs with socks. Now with these booties she enjoys climbing and does not slip.
The leather is so soft and flexible making it very comfortable. I have never seen anything like this before for babies other than socks, woolen booties or shoes with big soles.
Here is my review:
- Babies can be free from socks especially now during summer. Also there is plenty of room for air to circulate.
- It mimics bare foot, so makes climbing, crawling, jumping and every little trick easy.
- Easy to clean, just rinsing in water is enough.
- The fit is good as it has elastic around ankles.
- Available in many colors, patterns and sizes (upto 3 years)
- Promotes the development of foot muscles
Price is around Rs 900 but they have an offer now, the booties are available for Rs 700+ making it a tad bit pricey, but the price is alright for the genuine leather used in making these booties.
You can buy these booties here.