Here is another great subscription box that will help your kid think out of the box. Bazinga Box is an exciting subscription box that your kids will totally love as it has so many hands on activities, which will also help them understand science and other subjects in a simplified way.Let me share my experience with all of you.
We subscribed to Bazinga Box and selected an annual subscription as it works out to INR 675 for one box. We wanted to suprise my kid every month starting from her birthday month, you know how excited kids are to receive a present every month. Once the box arrived she jumped up with joy and was all ready to open the box. It is perfectly suitable for kids from 4-8 years.
This months theme was Growing Gardens and the activities were based on plants and the environment.
So we started with the magic bean and planted some beans as per the instructions and kept it outdoor. Within few days we saw the bean sprout and then develop into a plant. It was a great learning experience for my daughter, she understood how plants are formed.
Next was Sun Fun- We made a nice wind chime using the kit.
Chocodig was a yummy dessert that we prepared using the kit, all ingredients were provided along with the bowl and spoon. The dessert allows you to explore the various layers of the soil. There is no other fun way to teach kids than incorporating knowledge in food.
Finally The Flower pot is a game which teaches kids how bees are attracted to flowers.
There were also two surprise goodies, a one for her favorite teacher and a badge for Independence day.
Why do we recommend Bazinga Box
- Bazinga Box has very good concepts, a lot of thought has gone into creating the products
- The packaging is really good with high quality materials
- The instructions are clear and most kids can do their tasks independently
- If you subscribe for longer periods your kids can develop various skills
- If your looking for a gift for a 4-8 year old, it will suit them. They have free shipping.
- Also they personalize the box so your child will feel special.
They can reduce the usage of more plastic and use wooden and organic materials