Here is a healthy breakfast recipe for your little ones and can be converted into a weightloss recipe for mommies. It also makes an excellent lunchbox recipe. Thankyou Anitha!!!
- Bread cut into triangles
- Besan or gram flour – 1 cup
- Pepper powder – half tsp
- Carrot/Beans/Capsicum grated
- Coriander chopped finely
- Chilli Sauce (optional)
- Cut your bread into pieces.
- Now mix besan, veggies, salt, pepper, sauce, coriander with some water and make a paste. The paste should be runny, you should be able to dip the bread in it. (The consistency of egg omelet batter).
- Now dip your bread into this batter and place it on a greased pan and fry. You can use butter for kids. For adults you can skip oil by using a non stik pan and use whole wheat bread.
- Tip: Let the flame be very low as bread gets burnt very soon. Old or dry bread is best for this recipe.
- Serve these yummy snack with sauce.