Ladies what do you hate about traveling or staying out of home for long??? For me its using public toilets. I just hate using toilets outside my home. It’s scary to catch an infection too.
But here is a great product to my rescue, Pee safe Toilet Seat Sanitizer. It looks like a perfume bottle and can be carried everywhere. I have been using the product for one week at home so here is my take on the product. Before that let’s see what the company claims:
Offers complete sanitization and kills 99.9& of the germs and bacteria that are commonly found on the toilet seat in public restrooms. While this handy can should be used by everyone who would use a public restroom, we would recommend this to be used by women, kids over 5 years old and patients who are bed-ridden with a dependency of a bed pan to reduce the chances of an infection.
- Travel friendly, you can carry it in your bag or pocket.
- Cleans, sanitizes and deodorizes the seat and the surrounding areas
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria that are present on the toilet seat.
- Dries quickly.
- Easy to use just spray around the toilet and in any place that you feel is not upto your hygiene standards.
- It has a nice fragrance which stays in the toilet for a long time. It does not smell like the usual toilet cleaners.
Really none. Im so impressed that I will surely buy more.
Price: Rs 120 for one bottle. (guess they have attractive offers on safety cart)
Im not sure how long it will last, ill update once I have this info.
Please note that this is not a paid review.