Cough & cold is a very common ailment in every household. As seasons transitions from one to another… almost everyone is down with cough & cold.
The common symptoms are of cough & cold are
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Sometimes accompanied with fever
This time around my husband & our little son who is one & half year old were down with cough & cold.
The very first thing, I like to do to give relief from discomfort caused by cough & cold is rub on generous quantity of cold balm on chest & neck & breathe in steam. It works like magic.
But I could not do so, for my little one, as all the cough & cold balms have petroleum & menthol in it. The only thing I could do is depend on the handful of oral medicines.
Nasobuddy Cough & Cold Balm came to me as a complete solution to my problem & today I will give you a review of the same.
NASOBUDDY COUGH & COLD BALM
Nasobuddy is a ayurvedic formulation that helps relieve cough, cold and congestion.
- Ayurvedic formulation with six essential oils. that are free from petroleum, menthol and artificial fragrances.
- The balm is suitable for all ages. It is safe for use in children from 3 months onwards.
- Cough relief that starts working instantly.
- 8 hour long lasting effect provides soothing cough relief that helps your family to settle in for a good nights sleep.
Chamomile oil, Lavender oil, Eucalyptus oil, Patchouli oil, Coriander oil, Dill weeds oil, Castor oil, Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Bees wax.
How to use
Apply liberally to chest and neck as often as needed. Do not apply on or under the nose.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH NASOBUDDY COUGH & COLD BALM
As mentioned earlier, my husband & younger son were down with severe cough & cold. Though both of them were having medical treatment for it, they could not get relief from congestion & stuffy nose. It was very difficult for them to have a comfortable night. Getting my toddler to sleep was next to impossible, as I could not rub his congested chest with cough & cold balm. Most of the cough & cold balms available in the market have menthol & petroleum in it, which are not good for kid’s delicate skin.
Nasobuddy Cough & Cold Balm, is claimed to be 100 % natural & ayurvedic preparation. I decided to give it a try!
With little hesitance, I rubbed it on my toddler’s chest & neck, before putting him down to bed.
To my surprise he had a much better sleep that night!
- First thing I did after taking the container in hand, is turned it around and checked the label. What a relief it was to my heart knowing that it actually did not contain menthol, artificial fragrances, petroleum… It is truly allnatural product.
- The container is seal packed.
- It has mild soothing fragrance because of 6 essential oils included in the formula.
- It did not cause any irritation on the little ones skin.
- It had quiet immediate effect & it also lasted for long.
Now onwards, Nasobuddy Cough & Cold Balm has a irreplaceable place in my medical cabinet. And I will also recommend you to use it to relieve your family from cough & cold discomforts.