When I was abt to get married everyone around me told ur life is gonna change forever, and I was like…ok fine!!!! But did it change…well not that impactful…I was the same with a crime partner in gang…now god thought after some years let me add some more manpower to her gang and there comes “Aaditya”……however this time no one told me my life would change, not only change but would go upside down !!!!!!!
No no don’t get scard,it’s a change every mother goes through in her life and not all changes are joyful but then u get use to them ;-)
From my experience I am listing some changes which have been significant part of my life since last year…
1. You look towards a new way at your parents…specially ur mom!
2. Handbag gets replaced by baby bag
3. Music gets replaced by baby rhymes
4. Having a bath for half an hour is a luxury
5. Sleeping at a stretch for 8 hours is a dream now
6. Going to parlour is same as a holiday trip
7. You discover how much there is to say about one tooth
8. Silence? What’s that?
9. You give parents with a screaming child an ‘I-know-the-feeling’ look instead of a ‘Can’t-they-shut-him-up?’ one…specially in trains and flights
10. You take the time for one more hug and kiss to ur baby even if it means you’ll be late
11. House is never that neat and tidy the way it use to be before
12. You want to take better care of yourself for your child
13. You can have the most wonderful conversation using only vowel sounds like ‘ahhh’ and ‘oooo.’
14. You can kiss ur baby ‘n’ no of times in a day which obviously leaves husband complaining
15. Going for shopping alone is a mini vacation
16. U will never take free time for granted again
17. U can now eat food at super fast speed
18. U become excellent in multitasking :talking on phone/feeding baby/folding clothes can be done simultaneously with u running here and there
19. U realize diapers are such a boon in entire bunch of baby stuff
20. Parenting advice from random strangers is also a thing you’ll have to get used to
21. Photography becomes one of ur hobbies : as half of the day u keep on clicking ur baby pics
22. U start eating healthy food as u want ur baby to have the same
23. U start caring for ur body or rather put conscious effort towards it.
24. Going out anywhere will never be the same: What used to be a five-minute run to the store will now take forty-five minutes to account for putting all stuffs in baby bag, making the baby ready , snack-packing, car-seat-fiddling, and other extra steps
25. Eating out is also a whole new experience. There are tits bits on the floor to feel guilty about, stuff to keep from rolling off the table, and angry-looking fellow diners (at least in your mind) to deal with.
26. If you manage to get out alone with your partner, you’ll probably spend all of the time talking or worrying about your child.
27. U might cry even when ur baby is extremely happy and sad in both situations
28. Lastly you will experience a love and bond that you have never imagined
29. Anything more you thinks mothers which I missed out