We at mommyswall have always tried to share interesting information on parenting and fun things to do with kids. We also cover reviews on all new products, websites and books. In our continued attempt we decided to share our travel experiences with all of you. It can be really frustrating travelling with kids, but if you choose the right destination, travel mode and hotels. Your trip will be memorable. So please watch out for this space.
Mumbai is a great city to be with kids. There are some fun places for kids, malls with kids play areas, and the beach. We always love to visit the beach as we are from Bangalore. So we chose JW Marriott as it has a beautiful beach view. We have stayed in Taj Lands End and The Grand Hyatt before this. But I can tell you that JW Marriot is the best hotel in Mumbai.
For the Kids
- They have a beautiful kids playroom which I found very useful to keep my kid engaged.
- The kids pool is really clean and big.
- The hotel is really vast and the landscape is great, kids have lot of space to run around.
- For beach lovers, You can walk to Juhu beach and the rooms have a nice beach view.
- Great Kids Menu, plenty of options for kids in the buffet.
- Overall we had a great experience at JW Marriott. The staff were so courteous, they helped me a lot when I had to carry baggage with my toddler.
- The rooms were spacious with all facilities, its great to stay in such a property especially in Mumbai where most hotels are cramped.
-Again a huge spread for the buffet, this one is comparable to Grand Hyatt , both restaurants have a big grand buffet.
The next time you plan to visit Mumbai, make it a point to stay in JW Marriot, atleast once to experience the luxury yourself. I know the cost is little on the higher side, Advance Booking can save a lot of money.
Have you stayed in JW Marriot? Which is your favorite hotel in Mumbai?