Hi Mommys and soon to be mommys this is another post for you guys.
If you followed my older posts you will know that I changed my hospital during the end of my delivery for better facilities in the hospital. So here are some points that you need to look at:
- Does your doctor perform deliveries in that hospital? if not, find out who is the best doctor in the hospital that you have selected.
- Does the hospital support different types of deliveries that you are looking for, for example water birth, epidural during C section etc.
- Does the hospital have many Operation Theatres and rooms so that they don’t shoo you away because you have not made bookings. This happened to my friend in Columbia Asia.
- Does the hospital support premature birth. This is the most important facto,r do not choose a place without NICU (neonatal ICU), you never want to take a risk with the baby.
- Does the hospital comply with your insurance, does your insurance company cover these fancy packages.
- Does the hospital have 24/7 doctors on duty and ambulance facility for emergency.
- Does the hospital have an ICU for you and a blood bank?
- Do they know how to perform stem cell banking?
- Read reviews and feedback online, ask people around, only when your satisfied select the hospital.
I know I have missed out distance. That’s really not important, there is no ways you will deliver your baby on the way to the hospital, labor and delivery takes a long time.
Hope this post helped you.. Please Like our Facebook page for regular updates. Thankyou!