I think there are no kids that have escaped insect bites, be it mosquitoes, bed bugs or insects found in plants. Its always good to prevent insect bites especially mosquitoes as it carries deadly diseases. You can make this easy mosquito repellent spray at home. Make sure your kids stay away from BeeHives, it can be life threatening if all bees attack at once. Also make sure you dont mistake insect bites for allergies, most insect bites would be on exposed regions of the skin.
Incase the child is stung by a bee its best to slowly move away than try to hit the bee, as bees signal the entire swarm if you try to harm it. So when you bring the child home the first step would be to remove the sting. Apply papaya juice or place raw papaya on the sting.
You can later apply onion paste or a mixture of Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar to bring the swelling down.
For All other insects and Bugs – Make sure you remove any stinger material from the skin to stop toxins from entering the body
You can use one of the following pastes on the wound:
- Apply Honey and Cinnamon Mixture on the wound
- Apply a mixture of ground turmeric and tulsi/basil leaves on the wound
- Use Apple Cider Vinegar with Lemon and Baking Soda on the wound
- You can use lavender essential oil mixed with coconut oil.
- For Mosquito Bites a simple calamine lotion works best.