Hello all you expecting ladies..
Here are some tips for your nausea:
I know how frustrating nausea can be, my friends were waiting to cross 13 weeks. For most people it stops by the 13th week maximum 15 weeks thats all. i read in some websites that it comes back, it did not for me. You only have chest burns later.
- Eat small frequent meals within 2-3 hours and don’t leave your stomach empty
- Start your day with a dry biscuit or rusk with ginger tea,
- Keep a bottle next to you and sip water or orange juice throughout the day, don’t drink too much at one time.
- Meditate it will help in nausea and rest a lot. I know working women might find this difficult. But try to take naps.
- Stay away from strong smells and spicy, oily and greasy foods.
- I used to eat dry muselli with nuts as fillers, I used to keep munchin throughout the day.
- Eat what you like, forget all the heath gyaan you have, even if its about eating the same food daily go ahead.
- Avoid too much coffee and tea
- Avoid continuous travel, take breaks and breathe fresh air, preferably avoid a/c in cars.
If you have severe nausea and are getting dehydrated, contact your gynacologist.