This is one oil which is a must have in all homes with kids. It works as an excellent massage oil.
They even suggest feeding kids (not babies), a spoon of almond oil (mixed with milk) to enhance memory. Almond oil is an age old beauty treatment product.
From their website:
Hamdard brings you all goodness of almond in the form of Roghan Badam Shirin. It is 100% pure almond oil made from the finest quality sweet almonds, using processes that are GMP and ISO9001:2008/HACCP certified. Unlike similar products available in the market, we at Hamdard use only almonds of one particular type- Maghz Badam – which imparts consistency to taste, colour and efficacy of Roghan Badam Shirin.
• Good for heart.
• Fights dandruff.
• Keeps body warm in winter.
• Nourishes skin.
• Helps build stronger bones.
• Good for infants.
- Do try this oil for massaging your infants, you will surely like it as its a multipurpose oil.
- When its very cold, I apply some oil on my baby’s feet to keep her warm. I use it as a hair oil and it helped in cradle cap issues.
- Also, for all you tired moms its good for your dark circles.
- The oil is quite pricy, it costs around 299 RS for 200 ml, which makes it one of the most expensive baby massage oils in the market.
- But one bottle will last for a month. Its a very mild smelling product or rather I would say its almost fragrance free.
Cons: They should start using plastic bottles for packaging as its very difficult to use glass bottles with a baby around.