Morning sickness or nausea is a very common during prenancy. Apparently 80% of women actually feel this, so take it as a natural part of your pregnancy by trying a few home remedies.
- Just the smell of sliced lemon or ginger
- Sips of herbal tea . Fabindia has a good range of flavored herbal tea bags that are caffeine free and stress relieving
- Chewing a mint flavoured gum
-Start your day with dry crackers or dry muesli.
- Eating short meals but at frequent intervals
- Fresh lime water
- Step out for a walk in the garden or to the nearest park
- Fresh cut fruits , slightly chilled and drizzled with honey (if you like). I used to love the combination of chopped and chilled watermelon, strawberries , black grapes and musk melon
-Dont forget to sip water as and when possible
Now its all in the head , so flush away all your worries and relax by listening to music, watching a movie, or simply chatting away with a friend.