By- Hang Pham
Zucchini is a good food choice to add to the diet. It is full of several nutrients required by our body as well as for the babies.
Zucchini provides vitamin C, manganese as well as other nutrients to your baby’s growth. In addition to that, it is loaded with folate, beta-carotene, potassium, and has a delicate flavor.
Hence I have brought to you few recipes of Zucchini, especially for Babies!!
- Zucchini, especially its skin, can cause some digestive upset for a few people, thus wait until your kid is about eight months, to serve zucchini.
- Make sure to peel the zucchini prior to cooking it if your child is vulnerable to digestive upset.
Zucchini Pea And Corn Puree
- 2 small zucchinis
- 1 Cup of baby peas
- 1 Cup of corn kernels
Preparation Time: 10 Min
1. Firstly, in a medium saucepan, boil all the ingredients for around five minutes or until they become tender.
2. Remove all the excess water and keep it in another container.
3. In a food processor or with the help of a hand blender, blend all the vegetables together until you obtain a smooth paste.
4. If needed, you can add a little water to adjust the consistency.