By- Hang Pham
Here is another one my friends!!
Zucchini, especially its skin, can cause some digestive upset for a few people, thus wait until your kid is about eight months, to serve zucchini.
Make sure to peel the zucchini prior to cooking it if your child is vulnerable to digestive upset.
- 3 medium zucchini
- Olive oil
- 1 small onion
- Smoked paprika
Cooking Time: 60 Min
- Peel & cut the zucchini into cubes.
- Cut the onion.
- Arrange them on a baking tray.
- You can sprinkle a little smoked paprika over the top and drizzle a little olive oil.
- Roast it in your oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Leave it to cool down.
- Shift everything to the food processor and now blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
Is not the recipe very easy… so go ahead & give it a try… am sure your kid will like it!
All these zucchini recipes are nutritious and healthy for your baby. If you know any recipe with zucchini, then share with me and other readers by leaving in the comments box below.