Here is an interesting soup for winters which can be enjoyed by the whole family including babies (8 months plus). Try it with as much veggies as possible.
- Vegetables – Carrot, Beans, Broccoli, is what I used, you can use any veggie based on the child’s age
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Onion – 1/2
- Cheese Slice (1) or Grated Cheese (1 cube)
- Grate Veggies or chop finely. In a pan add butter, onion (whole cut into 2), garlic and toss.
- To this add veggies, peppercorns and fry for a min. Then add water and boil for 5-10 mins to get a nice stock.
- Strain the veggies and again boil this stalk with salt to get the heat back. Now turn off flame add cheese and stir till it melts.
- Tada… your yummy cheesy veg soup is ready, great for weight gain in babies.