I have been giving my baby Heinz Cheesy Veg Pasta for sometime. But sadly the availability is an issue here and also its very expensive. So I thought Ill replicate this dish at home and it turned out to be very good and my LO loved it.
- Whole wheat pasta
- Pizza or Pasta Seasoning
- Veggies – Beans, Carrot, Peas, Potato, Broccoli, Cauliflower etc
- Chop garlic and cut or grate veggies. Add butter in pan and add garlic and saute.
- To this add veggies and saute, then add water and boil.
- Now puree the veggies, if your using grated veggies leave as it is.
- Add the dry pasta to a mixer and powder. You can leave it coarse for bigger kids.
- Now add pasta to a pan and cook with water. To this add veggie puree, salt and seasoning.
- Turn off flame and add cheese slice in bits ot grated cheese. * Do not add cheese to boiling pasta as it will curdle*.