I very much know how important weight loss topic becomes hot soon after the delivery. Below I am listing some easy tips that might help you for a healthy weight loss.
* Start with small and practical goals that you feel are achievable..this will increase your morale and will keep u motivated for further weight loss goals once u have achieved the smaller ones.
*Do what suits you and don’t follow anything blindly.
*You cannot lose weight without moving your butt. Trust me, you cannot.
*Do not go for crash diets and over workout routines. Balance is what will take you a long way.
*Water intake is very important; you must have heard the whole world telling you about this by now.
* Do maintain a regular intake of fruits, salads and water.
* If u can get ur friend/spouse to workout with u nothing better than this…u will definitely look forward to ur workout regime.
*Just listen to some “peppy” or “inspirational” fast music that gets you going during your workout.
* If on some days u get too lazy to go for walks or exercise ask ur hubby to push u out J
*Write down your present eating and exercise habits on paper. Record things you do each day for a week. Evaluate the above and then re-evaluate the priorities in your life and make some small but impactful modifications. Change your habits but, here is the trick, one at a time.
*Don’t give up and let the weight loss happen slowly but steadily. Weight loss is not only a huge confidence booster, it is very very healthy. You feel good and lighter
*Don’t stop dressing up just because u have gain weight and pls stop buying clothes bigger than ur size. Wear your size. Dress up for yourself and for people who love you….you will feel good by wearing proper fitted dresses.
*After attaining a figure, do not quit working out. A good body needs to be maintained through your life. Joining the gym once in a while and leaving after a few months won’t help.
* Don’t compare yourself every time with others. It’s of no use as everybody is different. Its ur body, love it don’t try to change it but work with it.
*Calling yourself names and putting yourself down will only lower your self-esteem, and not numbers on the scale so don’t do tht ever!!!!