There are so many changes after I turned mommy, Im sure all this mommy experience will help me in my job. So here are some top reasons why someone should employ mommys returning after a break.
- Moms are used to multitasking, they have been successful in squeezing a 30 hour day into 20 hours.
- Moms don’t sleep, they are used to working day and night. So you can expect 24/7 support.
- They value their jobs, they have chosen a job over spending time with their baby so they definitely are serious.
- They are organized and they will get work done quickly as they need to rush.
- Patience is one thing only a mom will have after handling a baby. They have the ability to listen instead of jumping to conclusions.
- Moms are loyal. They will surely stick around.
Do you guys agree???